SKF 6310 Bearing
deep groove ball bearings
Deep Groove. Deep groove, or single row radial, ball bearings are the most widely used bearings. They utilize an uninterrupted raceway that makes them optimal for radial loads .This design permits precision tolerance, even at high-speed operation. Deep Groove ball bearings are the most popular of all the ball bearing types because they are available in a wide variety of seal, shield and snap-ring arrangements.The bearing ring grooves are circular arcs made slightly larger than the radius of the ball. The balls make point contact with the raceways (elliptical contact when loaded).
Our deep groove ball bearings deliver reliable performance in a wide range of applications and conditions. With super-finished raceways and controlled geometries, our premium design helps ensure consistent quality. Our portfolio includes standard, thin section, narrow, wide and miniature and extra-small deep groove ball bearings that span 3 mm to 400 mm bore sizes.
- 180 mm x 225 mm x 22 mm SIGMA 61836M deep groove ball bearings
- Cast Iron
- Toyana 6002ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- 1550000 N
- 45 mm x 85 mm x 19 mm NTN EC-6209ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- 35 mm x 72 mm x 17 mm NKE 6207-Z-N deep groove ball bearings
- 135 mm
- 177,8 mm x 196,85 mm x 9,525 mm KOYO KCC070 deep groove ball bearings
- Non-Flanged Cup
- 1.1875 in
- 22 mm x 50 mm x 14 mm KOYO 62/22Z deep groove ball bearings
- 302000 lbf