SKF 6310 Bearing
deep groove ball bearings
Deep Groove. Deep groove, or single row radial, ball bearings are the most widely used bearings. They utilize an uninterrupted raceway that makes them optimal for radial loads .This design permits precision tolerance, even at high-speed operation. Deep Groove ball bearings are the most popular of all the ball bearing types because they are available in a wide variety of seal, shield and snap-ring arrangements.The bearing ring grooves are circular arcs made slightly larger than the radius of the ball. The balls make point contact with the raceways (elliptical contact when loaded).
Our deep groove ball bearings deliver reliable performance in a wide range of applications and conditions. With super-finished raceways and controlled geometries, our premium design helps ensure consistent quality. Our portfolio includes standard, thin section, narrow, wide and miniature and extra-small deep groove ball bearings that span 3 mm to 400 mm bore sizes.
- 25 mm x 47 mm x 12 mm KOYO 6005NR deep groove ball bearings
- 30,000 mm x 62,000 mm x 16,000 mm SNR 6206FT150ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- 180 mm x 225 mm x 22 mm SIGMA 61836M deep groove ball bearings
- Toyana 6002ZZ deep groove ball bearings
- 55,58 mm x 100 mm x 33,34 mm Timken GW211PPB8 deep groove ball bearings
- 5.25 in
- Kevlar Packing Seal
- 177,8 mm x 196,85 mm x 9,525 mm KOYO KCC070 deep groove ball bearings
- 22 mm x 50 mm x 14 mm KOYO 62/22Z deep groove ball bearings