SKF 6310 Bearing
tapered roller bearings
Precision Tapered Roller. We produce precision tapered roller bearings in both inch and metric sizes to meet the full range of precision application requirements. They are engineered for superior accuracy and control – every time.Tapered roller bearings are uniquely designed to manage both thrust and radial loads. Consisting of a "tapered cup" and a "tapered cone", this design is one of the most basic and common styles in the bearing industry. Found in everything from cars to conveyor lines, tapered roller bearings are more versatile than any other bearing series.
This bearing construction accommodates combined loads and provides low friction during operation. By adjusting one single row tapered roller bearing against a second tapered roller bearing and applying a preload, a rigid bearing application can be achieved.Tapered Roller Bearings Timken tapered bearings are uniquely designed to manage both thrust and radial loads on rotating shafts and in housings. We manufacture nearly 26,000 bearing combinations – in single, double and four-row configurations.
- Timken HH221430/HH221410D+HH221430XA tapered roller bearings
- Toyana 33013 A tapered roller bearings
- 28 mm x 68 mm x 18 mm ISO 303/28 tapered roller bearings
- Toyana 43125/43312 tapered roller bearings
- 44,45 mm x 73,025 mm x 18,258 mm ISO L102849/10 tapered roller bearings
- Gamet 131095/131150H tapered roller bearings
- 105 mm
- Felt Type